CUPE Local 411 would like to CONGRATULATE the following members in securing positions on the Executive Board during the 2022 AGM on Saturday, May 28:
- President (2-year term) – Tracey O’Hara
- 2nd Vice President (1-year term) – Matt Kohanik
- Treasurer (1-year term) – Wendi Omeasoo
- Secretary (1-year term) – April Mancinelli
- Chief Shop Steward (1-year term) – Jodie Adam
- Assistants (et.al.) Shop Steward (2-year term) – Kari Miller
- Clerical Shop Steward (2-year term) – Jenn Wellwood
- Clerical Shop Steward (1-year term) – Tammy Lambert
- Custodial Shop Steward (2-year term) – Krista Evans
- Maintenance Shop Steward (1-year term) – Cody Beyer
- Transportation Shop Steward (1-year term) – VACANT (member who accepted the nomination has had to step down)
- Trustee (3-year term) – Kristen Wilton
- Sergeant-at-Arms – Teresa Roddick
The Union will be hosting a “Special Election Meeting” via Zoom on Thursday, June 2, 2022, at 6:00pm in order to elect a 1st Vice President for the remainder of that term (1-year) and to elect a new Transportation Shop Steward for a 1-year term. An email will be sent tomorrow morning to members personal emails with the appropriate link to register for the meeting.
An updated Executive Contact List will be shared out with the members as well as posted on the CUPE 411 website following Thursday’s Special Meeting.
Members in need of immediate assistance that do not have access to the necessary contact information for an Elected Representative are asked to contact the Union Office directly at 604-392-1411.