The Elections for the CUPE 411 Bargaining team are now complete and your Union is proud to announce the following representatives for the respective divisions:
- Assistants (et.al.) – Wendi Omeasoo, Aboriginal Education Assistant
- Clerical – Jenn Wellwood, Child & Youth Care Worker
- Custodial – Jeff Kasper, Custodian 3
- Maintenance – Josh Bouthot, Information Technology Support
- Transportation – Tracey O’Hara, Transportation Clerk/Bus Driver
The Union President, currently Dale Obirek, will also be a representative on the team, and our CUPE National Servicing Representative, currently David Scott will be the Union’s spokesperson at the table during the negotiations.
More information regarding meeting dates/times as well as contact information for each of the representatives will be emailed out to the members in due time and we will dedicate a page on the website for Bargaining Updates/Information.
We also would like to extend a “Thank you” to those members that allowed their names to stand for a seat on this committee but were not successful in securing one. We want to encourage those members to continue advocating for your division and to consider running for an Executive position at our upcoming AGM on May 15, 2021.